Dr. Dustin Elliott, DC
Dr. Elliott grew up in Idaho Falls, Idaho enjoying good family, friends, sports and his community. Life experiences and opportunities led him to seek out a health care profession where he could be surrounded by those things mentioned above. He and his wife are excited to be in and raise their baby daughter in the treasure valley, an area they've been looking forward to live in for years.
Dr. Elliott received his Doctorate of Chiropractic from University of Western States in Portland, Oregon. Prior to graduate school he received his undergraduate degree in Exercise Physiology and a minor in Spanish from BYU-Idaho. His education has lead him to develop a passion for treating patients conservatively.
Qualifications & Services
- Board Certified Chiropractic Physician
- Certified in Dry Needling
- Active and Passive Physiotherapy (Ultrasound, Electrical Stimulation, Hot/Cold therapy, and Exercise therapy)
- Certified Graston Technique provider for: Spine, Upper & Lower Extremity
- Rock Tape certified, see our services page under Kinesio Taping for further details
Dr. Elliott speaks Spanish fluently having served an LDS mission in Santiago, Chile. In combination with his foreign experience he has worked with the Hispanic community for over 7 years.