Spidertech Kinesio tape
How does it work? The tape, made with hypoallergenic acrylic glue, is manufactured to be the same weight, thickness and elasticity as the skin and is therefore able to integrate with the body's sensory system naturally. There are 3 possible categories of effect which have been identified depending on the method of application and the therapeutic outcome desired.
- Dynamically supports better postural positions.
- Prevent harmful ranges of motion without a hard end feel.
- Reduce strain on affected muscle.
- Enhanced sensory stimulation leading to decreased perception of pain.
- Restoration of normal muscle activation and function.
- Reinforces the restoration of functional stability.
- Promotes peripheral neuroplasticity.
- Stimulation of the skin's endogenous analgesic system.
- Wave pattern formation.
- Superficial fascial thixotrophy.
- Improved lymphatic flow to reduce swelling.
- Improved superficial micro-circulatory flow.
To learn more about this technique and application please visit www.nucapmedical.com